Monday 7 February 2011

Meet the Cast! Jane Hampson


Hi, I'm Jane Hampson!

I live in Liverpool and am an Account Manager by day and an eco warrior by night/ weekends. I run Little Satsuma making palm oil free soaps & candles. I work with a lot of Conservation charities focussed on saving rainforest animals from palm oil plantations. I am also a massage and aromatherapist. Love the outdoors, just taken up horse riding. I am training for my second marathon this year & I was lucky enough to be part of Anthony Gormleys One & Other Fourth Plinth project in Trafalgar Square and meet the man himself!

What have I learnt from this? I’ve learnt that everyone has a story to tell and that the greatest gift we have, and should keep in our tool box at all times, is enthusiasm.


Look out for more 'Meet the Cast' blogs over the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment